Porto Parkings in Campanhã

Park in Campanhã

Porto Station - Campanhã, inaugurated in 1875, is located in the eastern part of the city, in Campanhã. It is next to the ring road, with connection to the N12 and A43. The nearest parish is Bonfim. The station serves as an interface of the North and Minho lines of Portugal. Campanhã and São Bento are the main stations in the entire northern region and there is a connection between them to facilitate access to the southern part of the country. Just outside the railway station is Campanhã metro station, which has a connection to the whole city of Porto.

×
1 Km.