Parkings in Madrid
Madrid 'Villa y Corte', the greatest city of Spain with the highest number of cars circulating. As all the big cities, it is difficult to park in the center. Madrid has a great public transport. Reserve your parking lot and enjoy of Madrid.
Park in Madrid
If you have chosen Madrid as a destination for your next vacation or your business and you have decided to travel by car, parking in Madrid, like in any big city, has many restrictions. If you are going to stay in a hotel, you will need to know if this is one of the hotels with parking in Madrid and what the parking price in Madrid will be, in order to take the best decision before booking. In addition, due to the levels of air pollution, the Madrid City Council usually restricts traffic whenever the maximum nitrogen dioxide (NO2) concentrations are exceeded. So, before your trip to the capital, you should know if one of the protocol against pollution scenarios has been activated.
Long-term parking in Madrid
If you are planning to stay in Madrid for a few weeks, you may prefer to find a long-term parking in Madrid, also called lowcost parking or park and ride. This option is highly recommended if you have decided to not use your car so often, since, if it is not a parking nearby, you will spend the difference in public transport.
If you want to leave your car in a parking close to where you stay, Madrid is well-equipped with public parking. Still, it is not always easy to find parking near the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, El Retiro Park parking, Plaza de España parking, or Plaza Mayor parking, which are very visited tourist sites. That's the reason why we suggest you to book in advance with Parkimeter, especially if you are looking for centre of Madrid parking or parking near Madrid Atocha Station.
The 21 districts of Madrid
The city of Madrid is divided into 21 districts: Fuencarral-El Pardo, Moncloa-Aravaca, Tetuán, Hortaleza, Chamartín, Ciudad Lineal, Chamberí, Barrio de Salamanca, San Blas, Barajas, Centro, Retiro, Arganzuela, Moratalaz, Villaverde, Usera, Latina, Carabanchel, Vicálvaro, Puente de Vallecas and Villa de Vallecas. Among these, Chamberí and Centro are the most hot spots in the city, for the ones who want to park.
Parking in the Madrid centre
Chamberí is the most populated district of the city and one of the first three due to the price per square metre. Is part of the so-called "central almond" and abounds in modernist, neo-Gothic and neo-Mudejar buildings. Here you will find the Santander Park, the Sorolla and Geominero museums and Platform 0 - Chamberí station, a closed station converted into the visitor center of the Madrid Metro. Other places of interest are Olavide square, Canal theaters and Zurbano street, "one of the best in Europe" according to the New York Times.
To get the best parking space in Chamberí, in terms of price, distance and services, we recommend you to be foresight and to invest some time in Parkimeter. If you want to wonder through the center of Madrid, we suggest you to look for Gran Vía parking, one of the most known streets of the city.
Popularly known as the Broadway of Madrid, Gran Vía is currently characterized by the presence of restaurants, fashion shops and cinemas. It is divided into three parts: the one that extends from calle de Alcalá to Red de San Luis, the one that continues from this point to plaza de Callao and, finally, the one that ends in Plaza de España, one of the largest squares in the country. Surrounded by two emblematic buildings in the city, the Torre de Madrid and the Edificio España, Plaza de España has a basin with a fountain, a monument dedicated to Cervantes and landscaped spaces.
Calle de Alcalá
It is one of the longest streets in Madrid, built in the times of Carlos III. Calle de Alcalá starts at the Puerta del Sol, in the heart of Madrid, and from there extends towards the east-northeast of the city. Along its route there are several monuments of of tourist interest, such as the Fuente de Cibeles and the Puerta de Alcalá, as well as many shops and stores for any tastes. The name of this street comes from the fact that, historically, it joined the city of Madrid with Alcalá de Henares, one of the east zone municipalities, and also with Aragón.
The Markets of Madrid
The concept of "market", previously related to the street and neighborhood markets, is increasingly becoming hotspots. Among the best markets in Madrid that you should visit, at least once in your life, there are: San Miguel Market, in the heart of the city, San Antón Market, in the district of Chueca and the San Ildefonso Market, located in the cosmopolitan Fuencarral street.
Atocha and Madrid-Chamartín stations (regional and High-Speed trains) and Sur bus station
If you are a regular passenger of the regional or High-Speed trains, Parkimeter offers parking options at just a two minute walk from the Atocha station. A tunnel connects this station to another one, the Madrid-Chamartín station that provides regional, medium and long distance and High-Speed railway services. In the Méndez Álvaro street, there is also the Sur bus station, the most important of the long-distance ones in the whole city. The heaviest traffic in the capital comes through this station, also known as the Méndez Álvaro station.
Located in the north-east of Madrid, Barajas district, at 12 kilometers from the centre, Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport has four terminals and is the first Spanish airport in terms of passenger traffic, air cargo and operations number. Parkimeter offers different alternatives, if you are looking for a Madrid airport parking. You have the possibility to choose between VIP or transfer services, at very competitive prices.
Interesting places to visit in Madrid by car
- Parkings in Argüelles
- Avda. de América - Entry to Madrid along the A-2
- Parking near Barrio de las Letras
- Car Park in Barrio de Salamanca
- Car Park in Chamartín
- Car Park in Chamberí
- Car Park in Cuatro Caminos
- Car Park in Gran Vía
- Park in La Latina
- Car Park in Lavapiés
- Parkings in Madrid City Center
- Parkings in Malasaña
- Park in Moscardó (Madrid)
- Car Park in Paseo de la Castellana
- Parking near Plaza de Castilla
- Valverde Industrial Park
- Parkings in Villaverde
Hotel / Conventions
- Buen Retiro Park - Casita del Pescador
- Park in El Retiro Park
- Quinta de los Molinos Park
- San Blas. El Paraíso Park
- Parking near CaixaForum
- Car Park in Cuartel del Conde-Duque
- Car Park in Del Prado Museum
- Car Park in Matadero Madrid
- Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía
- Car Park in Planetario Madrid
- Park in Real Casa de la Moneda
- Parkings in Callao Square
- Parking near Feria de San Isidro
- Parking near Madrid Río
- Car Park in Museo del Jamón
- Parking near Nuevo Teatro Alcalá
- Palacio de Deportes de la Comunidad de Madrid
- Car Park in Palacio Vistalegre
- Plaza de Toros de las Ventas
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Park in Teatro Real
- Car Park in Catedral de la Almudena
- Car Park in Palace of Moncloa
- Car Park in Palacio de Liria
- Parkings in Plaza Castilla
- Car Park in Plaza de Cibeles
- Park in Plaza de Colón
- Car Park in Plaza de España
- Car Park in Plaza Mayor de Madrid
- Parkings in Puerta de Toledo
- Car Park in Puerta del Sol
- Parking near Royal Palace of Madrid
- Car Park in Templo de Debod
- Parking near Clínica Santa Elena
- Hospital Central de la Cruz Roja
- Hospital Central de la Defensa Gómez Ulla
- Hospital de la Venerable Orden Tercera de San Francisco
- Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón
- Car Park in Hospital La Milagrosa
- Hospital Nuestra Señora del Rosario
- Hospital Quirón San Camilo
- Hospital Quirónsalud San José
- Hospital Sanitas La Zarzuela
- Hospital Universitario de La Princesa
- Hospital Universitario Santa Cristina
Choose a parking:
Loading, please wait...
- Selected parking
- Not available
- Selected but not available