Book a parking spot in Mercado de San Ildefonso car park
Address: Calle Santa Bárbara, 1, 28004 madrid (See similar parkings around)
When you arrive at the car park:
1 - Notify the guard before entering.
2 - Leave your vehicle on the automatic platform
3 - If you wish, the parking staff will give you (after payment of a deposit) a key with which you can enter and exit during your stay.
Since this is an automated car park, you must check that your vehicle meets the following conditions:
- Maximum height: 1.9 m,
- Maximum length: 5.15 m.,
- Maximum width: 2.10 m.,
- Maximum authorised weight: 2 500 kg,
- Minimum space between the ground and the car: 10 cm,
- Load per wheel: 625 kg.
Your vehicle can have roof-mounted load bars only if they can be removed.
If your car is a
- Audi Q7,
- BMW 720, 730, X4 or X6,
- Lexus 400h,
- Volvo XC90,
- Any Land Rover or Range Rover, other than an Evoque or weighing more than 2500 kg,
- A Porsche Cayenne, or any vehicle over 2500 kg,
YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ENTER THE PARKING LOT.
Book the best car parks in Madrid.
Parking in Madrid may not be possible if you intend to park in the heart of the city,
If you are not a resident in the city center, you can only access Madrid Central without being fined if your vehicle is ecological or if it bears the environmental sticker B or C (depending on the alert scenario that is active by the pollution protocols) and your destination is an authorized car park.
Don't risk that when you arrive there will be no free spaces, that you won't be able to access the car park or that you will be fined...
Make your booking with Parkimeter and secure your place when you get to the parking lot! When you do so, the car park will manage the authorization so that your vehicle can enter and leave the car park without being fined and without having any problem when driving through Madrid Central (it will inform the Town Hall of the registration number of your vehicle to avoid any type of sanction).
Parking access system
When you enter the car park take the ticket and show your confirmation at the control booth.
Prices * Prices may vary by season.
|MULTIPASS You can get in and out during your stay (Valid only for more than one day reservations and within the parking opening hours).|
|4 day||€120.00 €100.00|
|5 day||€150.00 €100.00|
|6 day||€180.00 €100.00|
|7 day||€210.00 €100.00|
|14 day||€420.00 €130.00|
|21 day||€630.00 €160.00|
|31 day||€930.00 €180.00|
Nearby car parks
- Parking Escuelas Pías San Antón - Calle Santa Brígida, 12. Madrid ( 2 min)
- Parking Garaje Pizarro - Calle Pizarro, 16. Madrid ( 6 min)
- Parking Parking Plaza Callao - Tudescos - Gran Vía - Calle Tudescos, 1-3. Madrid ( 9 min)
- Parking APK2 Plaza del Rey - Calle Infantas, 31. Madrid ( 9 min)
- Park at the Abalu hotel - Pez, 19, 28004 Madrid
- Park at the Exe Central hotel - Mejía Lequerica, 10, 28004 Madrid
- Park at the Gran Via 21 (Ex. Senator) hotel - Gran Vía, 21, 28013 Madrid
- Park at the H10 Villa de la Reina hotel - Gran Vía, 22, 28013 Madrid
- Park at the Only You Hotel & Lounge Madrid (Ayre Hoteles) hotel - Barquillo 21, 28004 Madrid
- Park at the Petit Palace Ducal (High Tech) hotel - Hortaleza, 3, 28004 Madrid
- Park at the Petit Palace Santa Barbara (High Tech) hotel - Plaza Santa Bárbara, 10, 28004 Madrid
- Park at the Petit Palace Triball (High Tech) hotel - Gonzalo Jiménez Quesada, 2, 28004 Madrid