Book a parking spot in Sant'Agata car park
Address: Via di Sant'Agata de Goti, 19, 00184 Roma (See similar parkings around)
From 1 to 30 August, the car park is closed between 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
If you plan to arrive or leave the car park during these hours, please let us know as soon as you receive this message.
Parking near Colosseum, Doria Pamphilj Gallery, Old Rome, Quirinal Palace.
THE LTZ IS SUSPENDED UNTIL 30 AUGUST 2020
This car park is located in the Restricted Traffic Zone of Centro Storico (inside the ZTL Anello Ferroviario).
Access is forbidden:
- from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- On Saturdays from 02:00 p.m. to 06:00 p.m. excluding public holidays.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, excluding public holidays.
- It does not work in August.
Access and circulation are not permitted under any circumstances when the LTZ is active.
In Rome car parks are NOT allowed to authorize access to the ZTL.
Always check the activation times to access the car park.
Further information https://romamobilita.it/it/servizi/ztl
Parking access system
When you enter the car park take the ticket and show your confirmation at the control booth.
Booking rates * Prices may vary by season.
|MULTIPASS You can get in and out during your stay (Valid only for more than one day reservations and within the parking opening hours).|
|3 days||€120.00 €115.00|
|4 days||€160.00 €150.00|
|5 days||€200.00 €185.00|
|6 days||€240.00 €220.00|
|7 days||€280.00 €220.00|
|14 days||€560.00 €220.00|
|21 days||€840.00 €350.00|
|31 days||€1,240.00 €350.00|
Nearby car parks
- Parking Euro Parking - Via Napoli, 66. Rome ( 10 min)
- Parking Garage Nazionale 2019 - Napoli, 35. Rome ( 10 min)
- Parking Autorimessa S Prassede - Via Di Santa Prassede, 6. Rome ( 12 min)
- Parking Esedra - Via Modena 10. Rome ( 12 min)